The Children's Scholarship Fund of Pennsylvania
may be able to provide tuition assistance to your family.
For more information and application forms, go to www.csfofpa.org
- Submit a completed, signed application with all the required documents and fee to CSF of PA by the deadline.
- Provide school with proof of application to CSF of PA when required.
The Children's Scholarship Fund of Pennsylvania sends each family a postcard / email after they have successfully completed the application process.
Important Information to Remember
- a family that has not completed the application process in full by the deadline set by CSF of PA will not be eligible to receive a scholarship for the current year
- a family whose check has been returned to CSF of PA for NSF will be responsible for all bank fees and application fees before having their application for scholarship processed
- a family can ONLY apply for the portion of tuition for which they are responsible in the current school year; at no time may a family request scholarship money for past-due tuition amounts
- a family must subtract any other grant, aid, or scholarship monies they receive from the total amount of tuition for their child
- a family should request tuition information from the school in order to provide the correct amount of scholarship dollars being requested